Europe Hotel & Spa Zermatt
Hospitality Meets Alpine-Modern Design
Our promise to you: uniquely personal, experience individually, alpine-modern.
You will feel right at ease in our alpine-modern architecture with natural materials and fine fabrics.
Throughout your stay, we will always take care of your wishes in a most courteous manner. As your hosts, we will personally be present and always available for a chat.
Your Hosts – Family Julen
For your most precious time of the year – your holidays. That is our commitment for three generations.
So that your vacation with us in Zermatt becomes a treasured memory.
Facts & Figures
- Owner operated hotel in Zermatt – since 1962
- International guests, many regulars returning yearly
- Friendly and pleasant-natured staff
- 38 rooms (14 with Matterhorn view/south facing)
- Modern-alpine architecture with wood, stone, and glass
- Substantial breakfast buffet
- Restaurant (à la carte & gourmet-half board)
- Ample wine selection with a special focus on the local wine culture from the Valais
- Schwarznasenbar – the black nose bar – the meeting point for guest and locals
- Spa area with comprehensive wellness offers
- Centrally located in a calm neighborhood
- 10 minutes walk from the train station and to the ski lifts